Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Festive Post Background - Stampin' Up! Tree Angle

   The problem with Stampin' Up! having so many great Christmas themed Designer Series Papers is that it's hard to choose which one to use!  I bought way too much paper from this Mini Catalog and while I've used it a lot I still have a lot left.  My card today uses a lot of patterns but not necessarily a lot of paper...baby steps I guess!

  The card starts with a Mossy Meadow card base then I used a piece of Whisper White to layer my Rectangular Postage punch pieces.  The Heartwarming Hugs DSP has lovely smaller scaled patterns that are perfect to mix and match with.  You can't quite fit 3 punches across so I just trimmed off the overhang with my paper snips for clean edges.

  The larger label from Tasteful Label dies is a great base for my Tree Angle Christmas tree stamped in Mossy Meadow on Pear Pizzazz.  The trunk is stamped in Soft Suede right onto the label and the tree is popped on dimensionals.  A Real Red bakers twine bow goes across the label.

  The 'merry' is stamped in Versamark and embossed in gold.  The sentiment is from Curvy Christmas and I just trimmed off the the 'Christmas' part to make the banner narrow.

  The star is die cut with the Stitched Stars dies using the gold Brushed Metallic cardstock.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tree Angle, Curvy Christmas

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Versamark, Soft Suede

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Real Read, Brushed Metallic cardstock

Accessories: Rectangular Postage Stamp punch, Tasteful Label dies, gold embossing powder, Real Red baker's twine, Stitched Stars dies, Stitched Triangle dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!