Thursday, June 11, 2020

Graphic Hello Bird - Stampin' Up! Birds & Branches

  Here's another blue bird card!  I said I wasn't going to do another blue bird card and I didn't really lie because this card was stamped before I made that statement.  I can't help myself with this new Birds & Branches set.

  I loved pairing this Bermuda Bay bird with the black and white accents.


  There really isn't anything crazy happening here.  I used a Whisper White card base with a panel of the Golden Honey DSP from Sale-a-Bration in the striped black and white.  Then a strip of retired Bermuda Bay ribbon.

  I stamped the branch in Memento black and the leaves in Bermuda Bay stamped off twice so they would be different enough from the bird.  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings is also stamped in black. The Tasteful Labels die was used to cut out the branch panel.

  The bird is stamped in Bermuda Bay and I added the darker eye with my black marker.  After cutting the bird out I popped it up on the branch with dimensionals.  The whole label panel is also popped on dimensionals.

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Birds & Branches, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Memento black, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Golden Honey DSP (retired)

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Birds & More dies, dimensionals, Bermuda Bay ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!