Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Cup of Warmth - Stampin' Up! Cup of Cheer

  This year I have really enjoyed the variety of Christmas Designer Series Paper in the Holiday catalog.  I committed heavily to the Wrapped in Plaid DSP and the Let it Snow Specialty paper.  I used it a ton, I used it a ton in classes and I still have some bits and pieces left which will probably be turned into Christmas thank you cards.  The Let it Snow paper is especially suited for use into the new year.  The little mittens and hats on some of the paper is perfect for the snowy cold months ahead of us.

  I used a bit of the mitten paper as a background for a nice cup of hot chocolate or tea or even coffee.  Really you can imagine your hot beverage of choice in the mug.  With a quick change of sentiment it easily turns into a Christmas thank you.


  The card base is Blueberry Bushel, then a layer of Shaded Spruce with the DSP up next.   A Shaded Spruce Stitched Shapes square and a Whisper White square make a nice background for a Real Red mug cut with the Cup of Cheer dies. 

  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas and the snowflake from Colorful Seasons embossed with Shimmer White embossing powder gives a nice bit of sparkle.  The sentiment banner is hand trimmed and popped with dimensionals.

  A little baker's twine bow finishes off this quick and easy card.

  There's still time to make a few Christmas cards and get them mailed out!  I've had mine made for a while now and stamped and addressed them last week but I have been waiting on the photos I ordered of the boys before I could seal them up and send them off!  It will be nice to check this item off my to do list!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas, Colorful Seasons

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Real Red, Let it Snow DSP

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Cup of Cheer dies, White Shimmer embossing powder,  dimensionals, baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!