Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Cup of Cocoa - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Christmas

  Every year when it starts to get colder I think some hot chocolate will taste so good so I buy a package of the powder mix (yes I know!  But we make it with milk instead of water so it actually is decent!) and then I come home from the grocery store to put it away in the pantry and then I find the half used container from last year. And the one from the year before that. And the mason jar gift of cocoa mix. And the fancy flavored packets the boys got from somewhere.  So I'm on restriction from buying this treat for a while!!

  But I can still make cards with a mug of some hot chocolate!  This card has very little stamping; just the little tag but I think the neutral colors with the pop of the red Glimmer paper makes it pretty eye catching!  Some of the sweet sentiments from Itty Bitty Christmas are just the right size for the tag die in the Cup of Cheer die set.


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red Glimmer paper

Accessories: Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Oval dies, Cup of Cheer dies, dimensionals, white/silver bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!