Friday, December 6, 2019

Cheer x 3 - Stampin' Up! Cup of Christmas - Fab Friday 178

  I didn't get as many cards shared this week as I had planned but I definitely made time to get a sample sorted out for this week's Fab Friday Challenge!  It's a great color combo for those who need a few more ideas to finish up those Christmas cards (yes I'm looking at myself!!).



  Yes, it's 5 colors but really one of them is Whisper White which should be a no brainer to use!  I go through more Whisper White than any other color.


  I used basically the Cup of Cheer dies for this card and it actually came together faster than I thought even with all the bits that had to be glued.  The only bit of actual stamping is the tag and the embossed snowflakes on the Seaside Spray cup.  I grabbed the snowflakes from the Snowman Season set.

  The panel behind the cups is embossed with the Winter Knit embossing folder for some added texture.

  I hope you'll find these colors inspiring for your own stamping and then come share your finished projects with us at Fab Friday!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Christmas, Snowman Season

Ink: Versamark, Merry Merlot

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Seaside Spray, Merry Merlot

Accessories: Winter Knit embossing folder, Cup of Cheer dies, Shimmer white embossing powder, baker's twine, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!