Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Rawr-Some Boss - Stampin' Up! Dino Days

   I did get some cards made over the weekend for World Card Making Day and finally got the photos taken.  I took a break (for a minute) to make a non-seasonal card.  I was scrolling through my list of challenge sites that I follow and came across the Festive Friday challenge which was to make a card for Boss' Day on October 16.  I didn't use all the elements they required to participate so I'm not linking my card there but it was a good inspiration to make a thank you/I think you're awesome card.

  I haven't had a boss in a long time as I've been doing the stay at home mom thing and running my "jobby" on the side so I don't really need to make a boss' day card but the inspiration was there and I wanted to mix some fall-ish DSP with a non-seasonal stamp set.


  Nothing fancy happening here just having some fun with the colors pulled straight from the Come to Gather DSP.  These dinosaurs make me smile every time!

  For those of you with fantastic bosses get to work on a card to let them know!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dino Days

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron

Paper: Mint Macaron, Merry Merlot, Come to Gather DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Layering Ovals dies, Dino dies, Hammered Metal embossing folder, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!