Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pumpkin Cluster - Stampin' Up! Gather Together

  What a difference a week makes!  It was just 90 degrees and so dry and today it is rainy and 60.  It would be nice for a bit of in between to ease into the fall weather.  But we do need the rain so I can get behind that and besides it's a great reason to stay inside and stamp today!

  Just another fall card to share today using the Gather Together stamp set.  I think it was for a color challenge a week or two back but of course I didn't get to it in time.  I pulled some pieces from my card parts pile to put this one together.


  This color combination is a nice take for a fall card but I'm not sure I pulled it off.  I do really like the wood background paper from the Come to Gather DSP. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gather Together

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Versamark

Paper: Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, watercolor paper, Come to Gather DSP

Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, linen twine, dimensionals, copper embossing powder, Seasonal Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!