Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Cup of Cheer - Stampin' Up! Cup of Christmas

  My day got away from me yesterday and by the time I had a moment to take photos of the cards I made of the weekend it was already too dark for pictures.  Today is super gray and drizzly but hopefully it's bright enough to snap some photos because today's card is the last one I have in my stash.

  It's another Cup of Christmas card which is actually being used as a Christmas card!  Wonders never cease huh?


  I was just playing around with a fun color combo pulled directly from the Let it Snow Specialty DSP.  It's cheerful, modern take on the tradition red/green combo. 

  The card base is Shaded Spruce as are the little sprigs coming out of the mug.  The striped patterned paper seemed like a good counterpoint to polka dots of the mug. 

The polka dots are jazzed up with some of the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint.  I also added a little tag to the mug handle as well as some red rhinestones to the sprigs.  It's all popped up with dimensionals onto a Stitched Shape Coastal Cabana square.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Christmas

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red

Paper: Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Cup of Cheer dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Real Red rhinestones, Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!