Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year with Butterflies - Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala

  Happy New Year!!  It's so good to be back blogging and sharing some of my creations.  I hope you all had a fabulous time with family and friends and that 2019 is full of joy for you!

  I didn't get todays card shared before the Freshly Made Sketches challenge closed because I am having the hardest time remembering what day it is!  My kids and husband have been home for weeks and all the days have just started to blend together!  I think today is Thursday because the boys are back in school!

 Since this was the first card I made with my Occasions and Sale-a-Bration preorder so I thought that it was an appropriate one to have as my first post of 2019!

  The butterfly products in these catalogs are beautiful and you're going to want them all once you see all the fantastic creations people are making!  The Butterfly Gala stamp set paired with the matching Butterfly Duet punch are lovely for all kinds of cards.


  I used many new products on this card so I'll try to touch on each one so you can find it in the Occasions catalog or earn it for Sale-a-Bration (SAB).

  The card base is Whisper White thick and I topped it with a piece of Balmy Blue embossed with the new Dot to Dot embossing folder.

  The 2 patterned papers are from the FREE SAB reward Botanical Butterflies DSP pack.  I used a black gingham and a pretty tone on tone floral Highland Heather pattern.  I wrapped a bit of SAB Daffodil Delight organdy ribbon around the front panels.

  I stamped the butterflies then colored them in with my Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends before punching out with the Butterfly Duet punch.  After they were punched I mounted them on the cardfront with dimensionals.

  The sentiment is also new! Itty Bitty Birthdays is in the Occasions catalog and has a variety of smaller sized birthday and celebration sentiments.

  I look forward to continuing to share my projects with you in 2019!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Butterfly Gala (Occasions), Itty Bitty Birthdays (Occasions)

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Highland Heather light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Botanical Butterfly DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Dot to Dot e.f. (Occasions), Butterfly Duet punch (Occasions), Organdy Ribbon (SAB), Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!