Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sweater Weather Colors - Stampin' Up! Falling for Leaves

  I know I've said it many times before but I am definitely a seasonal stamper in that I don't use some colors very often outside of a particular calendar season.  Many of the Regals collection colors only see the light of day during fall and Christmas.  But now that we are in what I call sweater weather I can break out all these Regal color combos and get stamping.

I have been stamping quite the collection of Thanksgiving cards that I really need to make sure I mail out on time.  I liked this layout challenge from Just Add Ink and I used up a few die cut pieces that I had cut and never used for the leaf element on the sketch.  Adding to the collection...


  Nothing crazy going on with this card but I hadn't used the Cable Knit embossing folder in a while either because you don't go for sweater-y cards when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity.  It's a small window here in Richmond for sweaters but I'm going to take full advantage!

  The Detailed Leaves thinlets are really so delicate and pretty that the rest of the card doesn't need a lot of extras.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Falling for Leaves

Ink: Mossy Meadow

Paper: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Cable Knit e.f., Detailed Leaves thinlets, 5/8" burlap ribbon, braided linen trim, dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you have used our sketch Amanda. Lovely colours and texture. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have load your card with so much autumnal texture Amanda. It really captures the spirit of this time of year. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, cute way to highlight the embossed background which also goes really well with the theme of your card. I really like the bright colours against the background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!