Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Bold Christmas - Stampin' Up! Nothing Sweeter

 Sometimes good stamping ideas don't translate into good cards and I think my project today is one of them.  I like the colors and I like the stamp set but I just don't think I ended up doing either justice!  But that's the way of it sometimes and we just need to keep on stamping!  Since this is the only card in my unshared folder it's what you get and hoepfully tomorrow will be better!

  Part of the problem here is maybe trying to combine 2 challenges; color combo and layout.  They both ended last week but I liked both and wanted to see what I could come up with.  I think I might try this design again but with more traditional colors.


  On a better note the Take Your Pick tool is a rock star!  I used it to get my sequins placed just where I wanted them.  Definitely check it out on page 30 of the Holiday catalog.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nothing Sweeter, Itty Bitty Greeting

Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel

Ink: Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark

Accessories: sequins, Quilt Top embossing folder, silver wmbossing powder, Sweetly Stitched framelits, silver/white baker's twine

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!