Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Celebrate in Circles - Stampin' Up!® Round About Messages

   I've just been dropping the ball lately and I completely forgot that I had a card due for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge that posted yesterday.  It's an every other week challenge and for some reason I was thinking I still had a week!  I feel like I'm going crazy some days!  Anyway, here's my card, a day late and a dollar short as my dad says!


Rachel has given us a lovely grouping of circles to work with though you can swap them out for another shape or mix and match!



  Since I was already late I didn't want to overthink it and I knew I needed to add to my masculine birthday cards stash so I went with Pool Party & Secret Sea as a color combo and used the Round About Messages stamp set.

  The Stylish Shapes dies continue to be a staple in my card making and they give just the right amount of detail for a clean and simple card.

  I hope you'll play along with this sketch and share your design in our gallery so we can all oooohhhh and aaaahhhh!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Round About Messages

Ink: Secret Sea, Pool Party

Blends: Daffodil Delight light & dark, Pool Party light & dark

Paper: Basic White think, Basic White, Pool Party, Moonlit Flora DSP

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Clear Ribboned Adhesive Dots (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!