Friday, September 27, 2024

Welcome Home - Stampin' Up! Humble Home

  Every other week I post a stamping challenge for my customers in our Facebook group and this week is a layout.  I had some supplies still out from my class earlier in the week so I used some of them to create this "welcome" card with a fall vibe.  The Humble Home bundle is showing itself to be really versatile!


 The layout comes from page 22 of the Stampin' Up! Annual catalog and has 2 main blocks of space so there are a lot of possibilities.  

I started with an Early Espresso card base and then a large layer of Sweet Days of Autumn DSP in a pretty Old Olive pattern.  I used another piece of paper from this pack for the panel in the background.  Then I fussy cut a bunch of little trees from yet another page from this pack and adhered them to a Stitched Shape square in Basic White.

I stamped the brick house in Cajun Craze and the roof in Early Espresso.  I did ok lining it up but next time I might stamp and punch it separately and trim it down to fit.  The door and windows are stamped in Pecan Pie on scrap paper and lightly colored with Stampin' Blends then fussy cut and added to the house front.  I popped the house over the trees with dimensionals.

 I followed the sketch and added the sentiment banner cut in Pecan Pie and stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I popped it over a second banner made from a 4th pattern in the Sweet Days of Autumn DSP. Can you tell that I love this DSP or what??! Between the banners I stuck a big bow made from Natural Tones Linen Thread in Copper Clay.

  Finally to fill in a bit of blank space under the white square I added 3 retired Adhesive-Back Speckled Dots in Old Olive.

  I'm not anticipating any new neighbors to welcome in the near future but it's always good to have a card ready to go!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

 All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Humble Home

Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie

Blends: Pecan Pie light, Pool Party light

Paper: Early Espresso, Sweet Days of Autumn DSP, Basic White, Pecan Pie

Accessories: Humble Home builder punch, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Natural Tones Linen Thread, Adhesive-Back Speckled Dots (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!