Monday, September 30, 2024

Stampin' Up! Autumn to Remember Scrapbook Kit

 I've completed my first scrapbook pages ever!  After card making for 20 years and not doing a bit of scrapbooking I've jumped into it now that Stampin' Up! has released these fantastic scrapbook kits where you get everything you need to create 6 coordinating pages.  I have to admit I was hesitant at first because a 12x12 page is a huge area compared to cards. But the kit made everything so easy!  Everything I needed was included except for a paper trimmer and adhesive! The instructions were clear for cutting the cardstock and Designer Series Paper as well as for placement of all the pieces.  The embellishments and stickers were easy to use and super cute.  

  Now all I need is for a scrapbooker to give me some tips on photographing these big pages!!  


  My photos definitely don't do these pages justice.  All the little wood cut embellishments are even cuter in real life!



 I have some photos from when my boys were little in mind for these pages.  I just need to pull them up and figure out what I need to print.


  One of the nice things about the instructions for these new kits is that they give you the number and size and orientation of the photos you need if you complete the pages following the instructions so you can have your photos printed and ready to go when you put the kit together.  And placeholder photo pages are included so you can know exactly where the photos are going to go.


 I love how all the pages use the same Designer Series Paper and colors but they don't feel repetitive at all.  They coordinate beautifully!


 As a brand new scrapbooker I can say I think anyone can be successful using these kits.  Newbies can complete multiple pages right away while I think seasoned scrapbookers will like having so many supplies with which they can stick to the given layouts or be able to put their own spin on the pages.


  
  I hope you'll check out the new kits that are now available and jump into scrapbooking with me!

  You can purchase the kits as well as many coordinating 'extras' in my ONLINE STORE.  All of the new scrapbooking products are under the 'What's New' category!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Supplies: Stampin' Up! Autumn to Remember scrapbooking kit, adhesive 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!