Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Perennial Spring Flowers - Stampin' Up! Perennial Postage

   After a fabulous 4 days in Houston to attend Stampin' Up! OnStage demonstrator event I'm trying to play catch up and figured I should start getting back into the swing of things with a card.  I'll try to cull through my photos from the event and do a quick share tomorrow so you can see all the fun I had! But for now I'm going to share a card I made well before leaving on the trip but never got around to sharing.


  These colors are from a closed challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and I think they are just perfect for spring and Easter cards!

  I started with a piece of the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) Softly Stippled DSP in a lovely neutral light brushstroke pattern.  Next I cut a bunch of flower sprigs with the Painted Lavender dies in the challenge colors then adhered them to the edge of the Stylish Shapes die cut circle.

  The only stamping on this card is the sentiment from from Perennial Postage which is stamped in Pebbled Path on a narrow strip of Basic White and popped on dimensionals over a bit of retired Coastal Cabana twine.

  I added a few classic Basic Rhinestones around the circle for a subtle bit of sparkle.

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Perennial Postage

Ink: Pebbled Path

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Softly Stippled DSP (retired SAB)

Accessories: Painted Lavender dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Coastal Cabana twine (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!