Thursday, March 21, 2024

CAS Hooray for Blooms - Stampin' Up! Hooray for Surprises

   To get my stamping mojo going the other day I wanted to try out a few challenges but I only had enough time to work on one card but I had 2 challenges that piqued my interest.  What to do, what to do?  I ended up being able to combine both challenges into one card.  Sometimes that works out and sometimes it doesn't.  I'm pleased with how this one turned out though.

  I used the colors from Global Design Project and the theme of 'bloom' from Addicted to CAS.  CAS is clean and simple so I had to keep my focus or I'd end up with 17 layers, more bling than the diamond exchange and 4 techniques!  How'd I do??


  I started with a Basic White thick card base, then used a slightly smaller piece of Basic White to mount my flowers.

  I cut out 2 flowers in Highland Heather and one in Coastal Cabana using the small flower die in the Hooray for Surprises bundle. I also cut one leaf in Shaded Spruce and used just the ends for the 2 Highland Heather flowers.  The full leaf die cut was just too big for the smaller scale of the flowers so I made it work for my design.

  The flowers are adhered with mini dimensionals and then I stamped the sentiment from the the bundle in Highland Heather ink.

  Since I was sticking with the clean and simple theme I only added 1 Highland Heather gem to the center of the Coastal Cabana flower.  Normally I have a lot more so that is CAS for me!

  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  

  If you'd like to learn how to get a discount on this bundle and other Stampin' Up! products please leave a comment and I'd be happy to tell you all about it!!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hooray for Surprises

Ink: Highland Heather

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce

Accessories: Hooray for Surprises dies, dimensionals, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems





2 comments:

  1. Love this! This is my favorite bundle from the mini and you made it work perfectly with those cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fabulous card, love the wee flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!