Monday, December 20, 2021

Otterly Awesome - Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters

   I'm having fun breaking in my new stamps and the Awesome Otters (Sale-a-Bration reward) was the lucky one that saw ink yesterday.  I saw the new Inspire. Create. Challenges pop up and thought what great timing for a color challenge with browns! 

  It's a basic card as I was making it with the thought of giving it to one of my boys.  They don't appreciate a lot of froof on cards but they do appreciate a good pun so I let the stamps do all the work.


  I started with a Basic White thick card base then I stamped the otter in Early Espresso in the corner of another piece of Basic White that is cut 1/4" smaller than the card front.  I didn't stamp the otter directly onto the card base since I didn't want the Blends coloring to seep through to the inside.  I colored him with Cinnamon Cider and Crumb Cake Blends.

I topped that with a piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP with a circle cut from the corner to show the cute otter.  The sentiment is embossed in white and then I highlighted it with a row of the new Pebble enamel shapes in the Cinnamon Cider color.  They are such a cool new embellishment and I can't wait to see all the creative ways people with use them on projects!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Awesome Otters (SAB)

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark, Cinnamon Cider light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP

Accessories: Circle dies, white embossing powder, Pebbles enamel shapes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!