Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Celebrate 2022 - Stampin' Up! Brilliant Rainbow Dies

   When the Christmas card rush is over I always make some card to celebrate the new year.  We have some people in our circle who don't celebrate Christmas so we send them a New Years card to wish them well and let them know they are thought of.  I'm sharing this one over at Global Design Project which has a theme of Celebrations for the current challenge.

  And as always, foil is so hard to photograph.  The one line in the rainbow is not a weird yellow but gold foil.  I promise it looks better in person!  

  I had fun using the new Brilliant Rainbow dies to put this one together.  Actually I made 4 cards as the rainbow die cuts 4 pieces at a time so I used the 4 different papers and then mixed and matched and wasted no pieces.

  The card starts with a Soft Sea Foam base, then a layer of Basic White embossed with Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  Then I added my rainbow arches in Rose Gold Metallic paper, Misty Moonlight, Gold Foil and Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (Sale-a-Bration item).

  Using the Playful Alphabet dies I cut the numbers out of foam adhesive sheets and another pattern from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and made my year.  I embossed in gold the scripty "happy" from Biggest Wish, fussy cut and then popped it on dimensionals. 

  A few champagne rhinestones for a little more sparkle finish off the details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, gold foil, Rose Gold Metallic, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Brilliant Rainbow dies, Playful Alphabet dies, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, gold embossing powder, foam sheets, champagne rhinestones, dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. I really like how you did this card. Super cute for welcoming in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!