Saturday, May 22, 2021

Birthday Puffin - Stampin' Up! Party Puffins

   I'm playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge today.  I always love using their diverse choice boards to create a card.  I chose to use the left to right downward diagonal which is "wings, circle and masculine".  Wings was a no brainer since I'm in love with the new Party Puffins set, circles are always a good element and I used them in my die cuts and the patterned paper and I think my colors and feel of the card are masculine.

  This one starts with a Smoky Slate card base, then a layer of Well Suited DSP in the gray dot/circle pattern.

  I used a piece of Coastal Cabana and stamped the candles all over in Coastal Cabana ink.

  The puffin, cake, fish and sentiment are all stamped in Versamark and then embossed with black embossing powder.  It's a great shiny look for this set!  I colored them and then fussy cut them all out and popped them up with dimensionals on stitched circle die cuts.  The sentiment is just cut apart and added to the top.

  The bit of Bubmblebee twill ribbon and knot are added across the Coastal Cabana layer for balance.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Party Puffins

Ink: Versamark, Coastal Cabana

Stampin' Write Markers: Bumblebee, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody

Paper: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Well Suited DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies (retired), dimensionals, twill ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Love this card.. and everything in it! Beautiful pattern papers (you created the blue one? I thought it came as is!) The different sizes of circles to stamp your images, the beautiful bright colors - what an awesome and happy birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It has such a happy feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous on all counts Amanda - another fabulous puffin card and since I'm always on the look out for boy cards, I'll definitely be adding this one to my CASE pile! Thanks for playing my board over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!