Friday, November 20, 2020

Golden Thanksgiving - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn - Fab Friday 202

   Happy Friday!  We have a new challenge at Fab Friday today.  I think you'll like this color combination.  I needed another Thanksgiving card so I saw autumn but I think it's a great masculine birthday combo too.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 


 

  I think this will be my last fall card of the season before I hunker down to knock out all of my Christmas projects! 

   I decided to throw some gold in here too.  I've hoarded the Gilded Autumn paper since August and of course now I've decided it's time to use it!  Oh well!

  I started with a Mint Macaron base with some images stamped along the outside edge.  Then a layer of the Gilded Autumn DSP cut with the Curvy Dies.  The large label is cut with the Tasteful Labels dies and a piece of Brushed Gold cardstock.

  I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron on a strip of Very Vanilla and then layered that over the label and a piece of retired Mint Macaron ribbon.

  The acorns are stamped in varying strengths of Cinnamon Cider.  The oak leaves are stamped in Bumblebee with the outline in full strength and the centers stamped off once.  After punching them out I arranged them down one side of the label with dimensionals.

  Check out all the gorgeous designs from the Fab Friday Design Team and then share your own creation in our gallery!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Autumn, Banner Year

Ink: Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee

Paper: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold foil, Gilded Autumn DSP

Accessories: Curvy dies, Tasteful Labels dies, autumn punch pack, dimensionals, Mint Macaron ribbon (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!