Friday, June 21, 2019

In Color Flowers - Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird - Fab Friday 166

Hey stampers!!  Such a busy month for me but I'm back for this new Fab Friday challenge!  Us Stampin' Up! demonstrators are really excited to share some projects using the new set of In Colors.  We have a nice set this time around and I think it will be fun to work these in with the regular colors for some fun new combinations.

  This time we have all 5 new colors as our Fab Friday challenge.  Try to use all 5 but if it doesn't work try for as many as you can.

  I managed to get all 5 colors onto my CAS card.  That's the only way I could come up with something I like!


I paired up a few new products that just happen to be a bundle in the new catalog.  Free as a Bird stamp set and the Stitched Nested Label dies.  Instead of using the obvious bird images from this set I went with the cute flower.

The flowers are embossed in white and then fussy cut.  I arranged them around the Stitched Nested Labels with the sentiment from Rooted in Nature stamped in Pretty Peacock.  Some of the flowers as well as the sentiment panel are popped on dimensionals.

I hope these colors inspire you have some fun with these new colors and share your creation with us in our Fab Friday gallery.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Free as a Bird, Rooted in Nature

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Versamark

Paper: Whisper White, Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Nested Label dies, dimensionals, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!