Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Sweet Bovine - Stampin' Up! Over the Moon

  I think I might have an animal stamp set problem!  Looking as my past few stamp set purchases I am very animal theme heavy.  I have cats, dogs and now cows!  I couldn't resist the new Over the Moon set and these cute cow faces.  And they will be fun to color with Blends as well.

  I kept this card simple as it was a new catalog party project and I just wanted my stampers to see the new products and get to play with them without a lot of fuss.

 
With this card I wanted to highlight the Over the Moon stamp set, the new In Color Purple Posy and the Garden Lane DSP.

  The cow is stamped in Memento Black and colored with Blends.  I didn't have the new In Color Blends yet when I designed this card but the Highland Heather light Blend marker is a good match if you haven't gotten your new ones yet either.

  The rhinestone is colored with the Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blend for a nice coordinating accessory.  Pearls can be colored as well so you can always make them match your project.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Over the Moon

Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz

Blends: Black, Highland heather light, Old Olive light & dark, Petal Pink light & dark, Daffodil Delight light

Paper: Purple Posy, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP

Accessories: rhinestone, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!