Monday, March 18, 2019

Spring At Home - Stampin' Up! At Home With You

  I had some lovely inspiration from 2 different challenges to make today's card.  Spring time and pastels just seem to go together so I combined the theme of spring from Festive Friday and the inspiration photos from Hand Stamped Sentiments to make this sweet little spring theme.

  The door and all the porch accessories are fun to color in and make different with each new card.  I used Stampin' Blends and pulled all of my colors right from the color palette in the inspiration photos.


  The card base is So Saffron and then a smaller layer of the same embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  To highlight the wood texture just a bit I lightly sponged some Whisper White craft ink across the card front.

  The images are all stamped in Basic Gray and then colored in.  The flower pots and wreath are all popped on dimensionals.  I had a little tiny linen thread bow in my card parts pile that I thought was just right to accent the wreath.

  I hope you're having some spring weather wherever you are this week!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: At Home With You

Ink: Basic Gray, Whisper White craft

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark, Pool Party light & dark, Smoky Slate light, Petal Pink light & dark, Flirty Flamingo light, Mint Macaron light & dark

Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White

Accessories: At Home framelits, dimensionals, linen thread, Pinewood Planks embossing folder





2 comments:

  1. What an adorable spring card, Amanda! I love the baskets of flowers and wreath. You did a great job combining the challenges. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and bright - exactly what we are longing to see right now. Love the texture! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!