Friday, March 29, 2019

P.S. It's Your Birthday - Stampin' Up! P.S. You're the Best - Fab Friday 160

Cheers for Friday!  Cheers for the start of spring break!  Cheers for a new Fab Friday challenge!

We have a fantastic set of vibrant spring colors this time around at Fab Friday.  I can't wait to see the awesome gallery once you all upload your cards!

  These are great aren't they?  It didn't take me long to decide that my project needed to have some flowers on it.  Granted they are small but I think I still have the spring vibe here!


 It has been a hot minute since I used the P.S. You're the Best stamp set so I thought I would pair it up with these fun colors for a birthday card.  And since we're winding down Sale-a-Bration 2019 I wanted to bring a bit of the Botanical Butterfly DSP in one more time before SAB is over.

  Nothing crazy going on on this card but it's a nice cheerful card that has a bit of an old timey vibe with the typewriter and botanical print.

  I hope you'll love this color combo as much as I do and will make a project to share in the Fab Friday gallery! 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: P.S. You're the Best

Ink: Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray

Stampin' Write Markers: Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Highland Heather, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White

Accessories: Layering Circles framelits, Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, dimensionals, adhesive sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!