Thursday, March 28, 2019

Bright Spotlight - Stampin' Up! All That You Are

 It's been a busy week for me with preparing for Stamp Club so blogging has been pushed to the back burner but now I'm back to share one of my class projects.

  The All That You Are large flower image is beautiful but too big for a large group to color all the way in so I had them use it with the spotlight technique so they could color some but not have to do the whole thing.  I pulled my inspiration from this card from a while back and used some fun bright colors.  The colors come from the now closed Global Design Project challenge.

  Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight are fantastic against black accents. I think this color combo spoke to me on a gray rainy day when I was wishing for spring colors instead of the blah gray that we've been seeing a lot of.


  The spotlight panels are colored using reinkers and Blender pens.  And pro tip here for you: if you've had your blender pens for a while and the tips are a bit frayed and soft it might be time to replace them.  They will last a long time but will eventually dry out and the tips will break down.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today? 

Stamps: All That You Are

Ink: Memento black, Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle framelits, circle punches, dimensionals, 1/8" Grapefruit Grove grosgrain ribbon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!