Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Copper Thank You - Stampin' Up! All That You Are

  I've gotten a lot of mileage out of the All That You Are stamp set from the Occasions catalog.  It's a nice mix of flowers of different sizes and and some sentiments.  While I love creating with it myself and doing some coloring it's a challenge to translate that into a class for 30 people.  To have that many people do a "coloring" card would take forever so I've got to come up with ways to show the stamp set to it's fullest but still keep it class friendly.

  For class last month I wanted to use the large flower bunch stamp without needing to have it colored so I turned to copper embossing powder.  To bring in color I used multiple images of the single blossoms as well as some green leaves.


  This is another color combination that was inspired by fabric.  Here it is:


  Some of the flowers and the sentiment panel are popped up with dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: All That You Are

Ink: Versamark, Fresh Fig, Balmy Blue

Paper: Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Mossy Meadow

Accessories: copper embossing powder, Frosted Bouquet framelits, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!