Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Soft Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

 
Our summer days are admittedly pretty lazy but since the World Cup has been on we've been especially unproductive.  I get geared up to get some stuff done before the first game in the morning but for some reason I never make it very far on my to do list!  And that includes getting some of my stamping "work" done as well.  I can't decide if having a tv in my stamp room would improve productivity or not??  Good thing I have a little stockpile of card to share with you!


  I really don't think you can make a bad card with the new Rooted in Nature set.  The images are so beautiful that it doesn't take much to put together a card for just about any occasion.

  It's nice to have a few sympathy cards on hand just in case so I pulled out Rooted in Nature and used just 2 stamps for this card.

  And I don't know what happened with the sentiment but I stamped it a bit wonky but the card was already put together so I just left it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Sahara Sand

Paper: Sahara Sand, Mint Macaron, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Mint Macaron ribbon (retired), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!