Thursday, July 5, 2018

So Much Tropical - Stampin' Up! Tropical Chic

 I'm getting down to my last few cards to share so it's a good thing that World Cup is on not on for a few days and I can get some more projects made!  Luckily I have this one that I designed for my new catalog party earlier in the month.  My stampers went a bit crazy for this suite and I think I sold 6 or 7 of them!

  But you can totally see why right?  This suite is a great mix of nice images, sentiments and fun dies. Not to mention the great coordinating DSP!


  I wanted to show off all this great new product along with 2 new colors.  The card base is Shaded Spruce then we used the large square die to cut out the leaf outlines in a panel of Granny Apple Green then backed it with a piece of Whisper White.

  A narrow strip of Tropical Escape DSP goes across the bottom of the Granny Apple Green panel.  The hibiscus flower is stamped in Blushing Bride and then punched out and backed with a Shaded Spruce punched circle.

  The flower is popped on dimensionals over a flag of Granny Apple Green Textured Weaved ribbon.

  We left off a sentiment on the outside so that it could be a blank notecard or a sentiment could be added when needed.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tropical Chic

Paper: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP

Ink: Blushing Bride

Accessories: Tropical Thinlets dies, dimensionals, Granny Apple Green Textured Weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!