Thursday, July 27, 2017

Super Easy Soccer Thanks - Stampin' Up! One Big Meaning

 To continue with my summer theme of "Always Behind" I'm sharing a card I made way back in June for Ryan's soccer team coaches.   I made 3 of these card to go along with the thank you gifts from the team parents.

  Ryan has been playing with the same team with basically the same coaches for 4 years (or maybe more now, I can't even keep track!) and with 2 seasons a year I've had to come up with a lot of different thank you designs and I don't always have a current soccer stamp to work with.  This year I decided to do clean and simple texture with the 3 colors of team.


  The 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions folders give such awesome impressions you really don't need to add too much more to a card like this.  I thought the Hexagons folder was perfect for a soccer theme.

  I cut the Basic Black, Whisper White & Tangerine Tango panels and put them into the folder lined up so all the hexagon shapes matched up once I adhered them to the card front.

  The large thank you sentiment from One Big Meaning was stamped in black and then popped up with dimensionals.

  I still have a lot of the retired candy dot embellishments so I added a few of those around the sentiment because why not?!

  I think this design could be easily changed for a sports fan birthday card with team colors and a birthday sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: One Big Meaning

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Hexagons 3D embossing folder, dimensionals, candy dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!