Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Berry Swirls - Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird

  It's so hard getting back into some kind of routine after being on vacation.  Add in it being summer, a mid-week holiday and a dog that decides at 3:50am that it's time to get up I'm having a rough time!  I told my husband that I feel like a zombie minus the brain eating thing this morning.  I may just need to take a nap this afternoon.

  I'm glad I have a few cards that I made before vacation to share since I'm thinking there might not be too much creativity happening in my stamp room today!

  I made this card for a sketch a few weeks back and of course didn't get it photographed in time before the challenge ended.  I thought the layered circles in the center was a neat design element and went through my stamps to see what would work.


  Sirly Bird flowers fit the bill.  The top flower is stamped in Berry Burst then the swirl is embossed with silver.  Another larger swirl, also stamped in Berry Burst, is layered behind it.  The largest circle is a Basic Black Stitched Shape framelit circle.

  I layered all of the circles on top of a Whisper White panel that was scored diagonally.  The happy birthday sentiment from Balloon Celebration is embossed in silver on Basic Black.  A few small rhinestones and a silver cord finish off the details for this card.

  I better get going on my to do list to make some time in my day for that nap later!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Balloon Celebration

Ink: Berry Burst, Versamark

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: silver embossing powder, Stitched Shapes framelits, silver cord, rhinestones, Simply Scored, corner rounder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!