Sunday, January 10, 2010

12 Pocket Card Organizer Class - January 26



For my January class I will be teaching how to make this 12 pocket card organizer(colors will be different for the class). Each month has a pocket and a perpetual calendar to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries and other special dates. You won't misplace that special card or forget a birthday once you have this organizer!

For the class we will be making it using the new Sweet Pea Designer Series paper in the new Occasions Mini (pg.33) as well as making 2 cards to go along with the organizer(also using new products!). The cover was designed using My Digital Studio and I will adjust it to match the colors in the Sweet Pea DSP for the class.

I am waiting (very impatiently) for my big box of new goodies from Sale-A-Bration & the mini to arrive so I can play!

The cost of this class will be $15 or FREE with a $50 merchandise order (before tax & shipping). Please contact me if you're interested in attending.

Stamps: None

Ink: None

Paper: Tea Party Designer Series Paper

Accessories: My Digital Studio, binding comb & machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!