Thursday, August 13, 2026

Elegant Pastel Birthday - Stampin' Up!® Elegant Leaves

   I've had another creative session with the coming soon Elegant Leaves bundle along with a wee bit of foiling!  The Elegant Leaves bundle will be available on Sept. 1 and is perfect for not only autumn themed cards but can be used as accents for any type of card!


  These colors definitely wouldn't be considered autumn but I used these pastel hues for an elegant birthday card.  The colors come from the Color Dare Challenge.  I saw Cloud Cover on their graphic but it looks like some of the design team used a green instead.  I went with what I saw on my computer...these screens don't seem to have much consistency when it comes to color do they?!  

  I had a few of the foiled 'happy birthdays' left from when I demonstrated the Stampin' Up!® Hot Foil system at a recent class and I since it ended up being one of the challenge colors I put the card together around that element.  The Classic Greetings Hot Foil dies with 5 sentiments works for just about any card.  

  I started with a Cloud Cover card base, then cut a layer out of the 2025-2027 In Color DSP in this Cloud Cover striped pattern using the upcoming Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies.  The largest die covers the whole card front showing just a bit of the background between scallops.


I stamped 2 leaves in Barely Blush onto Barely Blush card stock then die cut them along with a third leaf in 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns DSP.  I tucked them under the popped sentiment along with a length of White Fluffy Trim.  A few 2026-2028 In Color Dots in Hydrangea Hue finish off this sweet but simple cared.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available Sept. 1 in the Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog.  If you would like early access join my team HERE.

Stamps: Elegant Leaves*

Ink: Barely Blush

Hot Foil: Classic Greeting hot foil dies, gold foil

Paper: Cloud Cover, Barely Blush, Hydrangea Hue, 2025-2027 In Color DSP, 2026-2028 In Color Painted Pattern DSP

Accessories: Elegant Leaves dies*, Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies*, dimensionals, 2026-2028 In Color Dots, white Fluffy Trim (retired)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!