Sunday, July 19, 2026

Stitched Christmas - Stampin' Up!® Stitched Stocking Dies

 Now that I've got my hands on some new Stampin' Up!® Christmas products I've been thinking a bit more about my seasonal cards.  I haven't done much with the Stitched Stocking bundle....yet.  I see a lot of possibilities with this fun bundle and the I think it will be a big hit with some quilters I know.  For my card today I used some of the dies to create a stack of 3 Christmas images.


  It was a tight squeeze but I fit them all!  I started with a Peaceful Pine card base.  I think this green is a great one for Christmas and I definitely plan to pair it more with Cherry Cobbler.  I embossed a piece of Basic White with the retired Beautiful Pattern embossing folder for a great quilt-like texture. 

  Next I die cut the tree, star and gift and then cut the accent pieces mixing the colors so that each finished square had 2 different colors. The "ornaments" on the tree are the little holly berries and the ribbon on the package is just trimmed from a second die cut in Golden Glow and adhered on.


  The berries/ornaments are colored in clear Wink of Stella, I added a Peaceful Pine In Color dot to the star and the ribbon on the gift is covered with Golden Glow shimmer brush.

  I partially inked up the sentiment leaving off the smaller writing on the Merry Christmas greeting and stamped it on the rounded rectangle that is the cuff of the stocking.  It's popped up on dimensionals over a piece of Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon.  The new mini Christmas buttons are super cute and I used one of the white ones here then topped it with a Cherry Cobbler bakers twine bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Stitched Stocking (Online Exclusive)

Ink: Peaceful Pine

Paper: Basic White, Peaceful Pine, Golden Glow, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stitched Stocking dies (Online Exclusive),  Beautiful Pattern embossing folder (retired), dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon, Golden Glow Shimmer Brush, Mini Christmas Buttons, 2026-2028 In Color Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!