Thursday, February 22, 2024

Sweet Doggie - Stampin' Up! Happy Tails

   A friend recently had to say good-bye to her sweet dog so I wanted to send her some love and tell her I was sorry for her loss.

  The retired Happy Tails stamp set and coordinating dog builder punch is a classic that I have kept since it retired years ago.  


  I used 2 now retired challenges; the layout is from Freshly Made Sketches and the red and crumb cake color combo is from Color Throwdown.  Time got away from me so I didn't get it shared in time to enter the 2 challenges.

  This one is pretty straightforward; I used a Basic White thick base and embossed a piece of Basic White cut on an angle with the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Softly Sophisticated embossing folder. 

  I stamped the heart and paw print in Crumb Cake ink onto a narrow strip of Crumb Cake card stock and matched the angle of the embossed piece.  The large heart was die cut from the SAB Most Adored DSP.

  The sweet pup is embossed with Early Espresso embossing powder on Crumb Cake card stock and punched out. He's popped with dimensionals onto the heart.  I added a stamped heart and a baker's twine bow to dress him up a bit.

  Finally I stamped the sentiment onto a Stitched Shape circle and tucked it under the edge of the dog.

  Current supplies used to make this card can be purchased or earned for free in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Happy Tails (retired)

Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Crumb Cake

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Most Adored DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Dog builder punch (retired), Hearts dies (retired), dimensionals, baker's twine, Stitched Shapes dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder (SAB), Early Espresso embossing powder (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!