Sunday, July 31, 2022

Golden Flurry - Stampin' Up! Joyful Flurry

   Gold is always a winner when it comes to using it on Christmas cards.  I don't think you can go wrong with gold in all it's different forms on a card.  I used a bit of gold ink, embossing and ribbon on this elegant Christmas card.

  The Joyful Flurry bundle has a mix of images and sentiments and the dies are gorgeous; they cut out the snowflake shapes but there are also ones that cut the shape into the cardstock for a cool pop up effect.


  I started with a Merry Merlot card base then added a layer of Night of Navy with 2 snowflakes cut into it.  I highlighted the snowflakes by blending some gold ink over the designs.

  Next, I added my sentiment stamped in Night of Navy and arranged the embossed and die cut snowflakes and strip of gold ribbon around it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Joyful Flurry

Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy, gold

Paper: Merry merlot, Night of Navy, Basic White

Accessories: Frosted Flurry Dies, dimensionals, gold embossing powder, gold shimmer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!