Thursday, July 28, 2022

Acorn Thank You - Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts

   My card today has very little stamping, instead I used die cuts, embossing and DSP to pull my card together.


  I used the whole Ringed with Nature bundle as well as the Sale-a-Bration reward, Rings of Love DSP.

  I made a set of this design to send out for my June customer thank you cards. I started with a Night of Navy base, then a layer of the DSP in this pretty medallion pattern.  I cut the banner and then embossed it with the Tree Rings embossing folder.

  The branches and acorns are die cut with the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder/die set and then adhered with dimensionals on the edge of the banner.  The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy and added.

  The final embellishments are the linen thread bow and Elegant Faceted gems for a bit of sparkle.

  Thanks for looking.  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Night of Navy

Paper: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP

Accessories: Basic Borders dies, Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder/dies, dimensionals, linen thread, Elegant Faceted gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!