Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Clean & Simple Rainbow - Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness

   My card today is one that my stampers made at my Mini Catalog/Sale-a-Bration Kickoff event.  We had fun making a few quick projects and they got to see new stuff in action and all my samples up close.  It was great seeing them and fun to be together again after taking December off.

  The Rainbow of Happiness is getting a lot of love out there in stamper land and for good reason.  It's a cute, easy to stamp set that has coordinating dies for even more design possibilities as well as a pack of DSP that can be earned for free during Sale-a-Bration.  Buy the Rainbow of Happiness bundle, add in another $6 (or more) worth of product and you can choose the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP for free!  Win Win!

  I used bright, cheerful colors to create the rainbow.  Stamping the larger arch first and then working my way down.  I did the top down approach to make sure I didn't run out of room and for the the final rainbow to be perfectly placed.

  A few die cut clouds with one popped on a mini dimensional up finish the rainbow ends.  You can't see it in the photo but the clouds are colored in with clear Wink of Stella for a subtle sparkle. A baker's twine bow accents the sentiment side of card.  The sentiment is also from a new set; Happy & Heartfelt.  I wish my handwriting was this cool and neat!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness, Happy & Heartfelt

Ink: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White

Accessories: Brilliant Rainbow dies, bakers twine, Wink of Stella, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!