Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sweet Gnome Christmas - Stampin' Up! Whimsical Trees - Paper Players 568

   The team at The Paper Players is back today with a brand new challenge.  Laurie has given us the challenge of doing a CAS card with gnomes or fairies. 


   Having boys there aren't many fairies in my life stamping or otherwise though I wouldn't complain if a cleaning fairy showed up occasionally! Also definitely no current gnome stamps in my supplies but I did remember I had a Stampin' Up! gnome stamp from way back when circa 2012(??) and I was hoping it didn't sell in my last BOGO sale. I found the stamp set and then got to work!  

 

 

Colors are straight up classic Christmas and I used a bit of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP to paper piece the shirt and apron for some subtle pattern. A little coloring and fussy cutting and some dimensionals have this sweet duo enjoying some decorating.

  The Mossy Meadow tree is stamped over some light Pear Pizzazz ink blending and decorated with some Red Velvet paper ornaments.  I pulled in a little gold with the Brushed Gold star.

  I can't wait to see how you take on this challenge!  Be sure to share your project in the gallery and also check out the rest of the Design Team ideas:

Jaydee
 LeAnne
Claire
Joanne
Laurie
Anne Marie
Ann
Nancy
Debbie 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Whimsical Trees, Christmas to Remember, Gnome Sweet Gnome (retired)

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Memento black

Blends: Old Olive light & dark, Real Red light & dark, Bronze, Soft Suede light, Basic Black light & dark, Daffodil Delight dark, Petal Pink light & dark

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Red Velvet paper, Gold & Rose Gold paper 

Accessories: dimensionals, Christmas Trees dies (ornaments), Stitched Stars dies

 

7 comments:

  1. These little gnomies are as sweet as can be! And I wouldn't shoo away a cleaning fairy either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cleaning fairy sounds wonderful! Send her my way, too! I love your sweet little gnomes. Their paper pieced outfits are adorable! Love that big tree, too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a cleaning fairy shows up, give me her number! Love your card and layout! Happy Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Amanda - LeAnne has this stamp set too, so cute!! If you have a spare to come and decorate my Christmas tree, do send them over - ditto that cleaning fairy too!! Love your card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, if your cleaning fairy shows up, I would love it if you could send her my way! Your card is adorable. Great fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, Amanda! I remember Gnome Sweet Gnome. I had forgotten how cute it was. And about that cleaning fairy...can you add my name to her list of potential clients? Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Amanda! You totally reminded me that I have this stamp set. I love how you used this cute little couple to decorate the Whimsical Tree. Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!