Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Happy Mail - Stampin' Up! Stamping Your Way to the Top

   So are you paging through the Stampin' Up! catalogs trying to find this stamp set?  Well it's not one that's available to customers.  The only way to get this one is by being a demonstrator and ordering it as a supply item.  Yes there are even more perks to being a demonstrator than the discount on orders, pre-ordering opportunities and exclusive demonstrator events!  I got this one a bit ago as it had some great sentiments to use for my monthly team cards that I send out to my downline.


  It was a cloudy gray day when I put ink to card stock and the rainbow theme was definitely needed to brighten the day!  It was fun pulling colors from the Pattern Party Host DSP to stamp each envelope and then layer them across some fluffy white clouds cut with the Basic Borders dies. I added a few rhinestones to the flourishes for a bit of sparkle.

  I hope these brightened the days of my team as it did mine as I was making them!

  The Start With Savings joining special is going on for a few more days if you'd like to get in on the demonstrator fun!  Get $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $75 until November 30th.  You get to pick every single thing in the Starter Kit.  Believe me it's a great deal.  You can Click Here to get started joining my team.  Or contact me with any questions!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Stamping Your Way to the Top (demonstrator exclusive stamp set)

Ink: Memento black

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Pale Papaya, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP

Accessories: dimensionals, Basic Borders dies, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!