Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Autumn Wreath - Stampin' Up! Sparkle of the Season

   I've been busy designing projects for my next class and I realized I haven't finished sharing all the projects we did last month!  I have one left and as it's seasonal I should probably get it shared before it's too late!


  I love the look of this somewhat neutral and soft fall card.  I wanted to show off some Sale-a-Bration products as well as the Sparkle of the Season bundle. Unfortunately by the time class rolled around the Be Dazzling paper was already sold out but a few of my customers were able to snag it before it was gone.  It was definitely it hit and fingers crossed that Stampin' Up! offers it again in the future.  I hope you got your favorites!

  This card also has a piece of the Peaceful Prints DSP which was also a Sale-a-Bration choice.  I love this birch wood pattern since it isn't overtly Christmas and can be used on all kinds of cards.

  The wreath is mostly die cutting with 2 layers of the wreath stacked and then the stamped leaves and pine cones along with the sentiment.  The pumpkins are cut from Pale Papaya cardstock and lightly inked along the edges with the same color ink using a blending brush. A bit of Soft Succulent open weave ribbon is tucked under the cluster for some added softness.

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sparkle of the Season

Ink: Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pale Papaya, Be Dazzling paper (SAB), Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Seasonal Swirl dies, dimensionals, open weave ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!