Friday, September 3, 2021

Peaceful Pine Cones - Stampin' Up! Christmas Season

   I've really been away from blogging except for Design Team commitments the last month or so!  With  getting ready for vacation, then actually being on vacation, and then an unplanned trip out of state right after vacation I haven't had much time to stamp at all!  I was sitting down the other day to figure out some projects for my next class and was having a hard time focusing so I decided to start with a challenge just to get the ideas flowing.  Even if the card didn't result in one to use for a class it would be a start!

  I used the sketch over at Inspire. Create. Challenges for a starting place.  The single band across the top portion of the card gave a lot of room for interpretation.


  It was fun to pull together a bunch of new products to create this card!  The DSP is from the Sale-a-Bration Peaceful Prints pack and went well with the pine cones from the Christmas Season set.  The pine cones are topped with a piece of Real Red mini ruffled ribbon.

  The cool shimmery layer is also a Sale-a-Bration reward called Be Dazzling and adds just the right amount of pop.

  After arranging my pine cones I only had so much space for a sentiment so I looked through all my new Christmas sets for something that would fit and ended up with this one from Holly Jolly Wishes.

  It's good to be back sharing again and with school starting next week I hope to return to posting more regularly again.  With Christmas coming there will be so many cards to share...I hope!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Christmas Season, Holly Jolly Wishes

Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Garden Green

Paper: Real Red, Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB), Be Dazzling Specialty paper (SAB), Basic White

Accessories: Seasonal Labels dies, dimensionals, Real Red mini ruffled ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!