Sunday, September 12, 2021

Dahlia Birthday - Stampin' Up! Delicate Dahlia - Paper Players 558

   As always I am starting my week off on the right foot with a card to share for the newest Paper Players Challenge.  Ann has given us a gorgeous set of colors to work with plus the option of adding a 4th color of our choice!  I can't wait to see what you all do with this set of colors!


  I needed to restock my birthday cards so I thought a beautiful big flower using these colors would make for a nice fall birthday card.  The Sale-a-Bration reward stamp set Delicate Dahlias was the perfect big flower!


  Look at that beauty! I was surprised that I got these colors to all play nicely together without too much trouble.  Sometimes I have a tough time when two colors are similar but these came together and I even liked it all on the first design go round!  

  For my 4th color I went with gold by bringing in some gold embossing for the sentiment and Gold Metallic Specialty paper.  It has a nice brushed texture to it and really makes for a pretty layer.  

  Some fussy cutting and dimensionals for the dahlia to make it pop and a few Rich Razzleberry sequins from the Artistry Blooms pack add just a little bit more shine finish this one off.

  Check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team and then join us by sharing your card in our gallery!

Jaydee
 LeAnne
Claire
Joanne
Laurie
Anne Marie
Ann
Nancy
Debbie 

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Delicate Dahlia (SAB), Sweet Ice Cream

Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Metallic Gold Specialty paper, 2021-2023 In Color DSP

Accessories: dimensionals, gold embossing powder, Artistry Blooms sequins

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are right, these colors make a pretty fall Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This big bold flower is perfect with the gold accents, and I love your sketch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Amanda and its definitely one of the nicest dahlia cards I've seen. So beautiful in these colours with the touches of gold and sparkly sequins too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and so happy it came together for you so quickly! Love that Gold was your choice of color! One of my favs of the week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, this is so pretty! That big bold flower is stunning! Love all the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I love this. your design is so simple, yet you made it stunning. Great use of the colors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, this is stunning! You have showcased the challenge colors perfectly. The gold adds a beautiful touch of elegance. Thank you for making my challenge shine! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, I love that beautiful bold dahlia and your touches of gold add such an elegant element. Fabulous birthday card. You really rocked the colors this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!