Monday, November 4, 2019

Inspired Beautiful Frame - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet

  I recently received a thank you note that inspired today's card.  I loved the colors and the cute flowers on it so I wanted to see if I could translate it into a hand stamped card using Stampin' Up! products.

  Here is the original:


  And here is my stamped version:


  This was fun to put together and nice to use an older set that hasn't seen ink in a while.  I also got to play with the Heirloom Frames dies and embossing folders.

  The 'thanks' inside the frame is 3 layers of Very Vanilla cut with the Well Written die set and glued together for a sturdier element.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet

Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rococo Rose

Paper: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Bouquet Bunch dies, Heirloom Frames dies & embossing folders, Well Written dies, dimensionals, Very Vanilla lace trim

1 comment:

  1. I purchased these frames and now have a pretty card to CASE. Thank you for sharing your design, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!