Friday, July 5, 2019

Well Said Birthday - Stampin' Up! Well Said - Fab Friday 167

We are back this week with the latest Fab Friday challenge.  We've got a sketch this time around and I think it will be very versatile and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  The creativity among stampers is always fun to see and inspiring!


 I went with a bright color combo paired with some emboss resist to make my long panel.  The colors were inspired by this newer to me challenge; The Library Challenge.  It's a fun challenge that used books as the inspiration for each challenge.  See the end of this post for the graphic that inspired my colors.  I used Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry to sponge over the white embossed flowers.  The flower image is from the Free as a Bird stamp set.

 I used some black accents to make the colors pop even more.  The sentiment is from Well Said and is embossed in white on Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I used a smaller die of the Stitched Nested Labels set to back the sentiment and then added some black embossed flowers that were sponged with color.

  Check out the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team and then join in the fun!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Well Said, Free as a Bird

Ink: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay

Accessories: white embossing powder, black embossing powder, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals, black bakers twine


1 comment:

  1. Lovely colourful design - the white flowers really pop out.Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!