Friday, July 19, 2019

Dinos for Days - Stampin' Up! Dino Days - Fab Friday 168

  Vacation Bible School is kicking my butt this week so I haven't had time (or energy) to sit down and blog though I have done a bit of stamping.  But today is the last day of VBS and it's a Fab Friday challenge day so I pulled myself together to get this post written.

  We have a fun, bright set of colors this time around.  Almost a rainbow I thought when I first saw it.  I thought it would be a great set of colors for a birthday card.


  My friend Julie totally talked me into the Dino Days bundle.  I thought it was a really cute set but then I figured that my boys are older and not into dinosaurs really so it wouldn't get much use.  Well lo and behold I kept going back to it in the catalog and it somehow made it's way onto my last order!  Thanks Julie lol! 

  These dinos are perfect for our bright challenge colors.  I simply stamped them in various colors, added a bit of detailing in other colors, die cut them and arranged them around the happy birthday sentiment. 

  Some added details on the card; the pterodactyl is popped on dimensionals, the heart on the "i" and some of the dino details are colored with Wink of Stella and the background of the sentiment panel is embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. 

  Don't forget you have almost 2 weeks to join us with this Fab Friday challenge. No excuses!  Get those projects made and shared!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dino Days

Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black

Accessories: Dino dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Well Written dies, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Subtle embossing folder, grosgrain ribbon, candy dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!