Friday, April 26, 2019

Beautiful Butterflies - Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala - Fab Friday 162

Wow!  Mindy put the test to the Fab Friday design team this week!  It's a 5 color challenge this time around at Fab Friday!  I know you can all do it!  It's called a challenge for a reason and we want to see all of your creations in our gallery!


    They are lovely aren't they?  I couldn't decide on which colors I wanted to highlight so I made the same card twice to see what I liked better and I still can't decide!  I'm so glad the Butterfly Gala bundle is back because I really can't get enough of this fantastic stamp set and coordinating punch!


  For the first sample I used Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana cardstock on the card front and stamped the butterflies in Poppy Parade and colored them in with my Petal Pink Blends.


 
The second sample is a bit more bold with Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride and Petal Pink as the cardstock on the front and the butterflies stamped in Coastal Cabana ink and colored in with Pool Party Blends.

  The butterfly bodies and sentiment are stamped with Basic Gray.  Some Polka Dot tulle ribbon tied in a knot and a sprinkling of rhinestones finishes off both cards.

  So which do you like better?  Let's see what you can come up with and share it with us at Fab Friday!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Butterfly Gala

Ink: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana

Blends: Pool Party light & dark, Petal Pink light & dark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White thick, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink

Accessories: Softly Falling embossing folder, Polka Dot tulle ribbon, rhinestones, Butterfly Duet punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!