Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Tied with a Birthday Bow - Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Birthday

  I made today's card way back in December after I'd gotten my Christmas cards all mailed out and I was just over Christmas stamping.  I had just gotten my BIG box of Occasions preorder products so I was all ready to dive in start designing.



  The Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set is a great mix of images and sentiments and I was in desperate need for some new birthday sets so the timing was perfect.

  I pulled my color combo diretly from the Picture Perfect Party DSP.  This pack has a regular pattern on one side and the other has fun party themed photographs.  So many possibilities with these papers.

  The gift bow is stamped in Berry Burst with the second step embossed in gold.  I fussy cut it and popped it up on the edge of the circle sentiment.

  I inked the secondary banner sentiment using markers so I could highlight the 'confetti' portion of the words.  A few gold sequins to tie in with the gold embossing finish off the details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday

Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Berry Burst   Markers: Black, Berry Burst

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Picture Perfect Party DSP

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, circle framelits, gold embossing powder, dimensionals, gold sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!