Monday, January 22, 2018

Birdie Valentine - Stampin' Up! Bird Banter

  With Valentine's Day fast approaching I better start sharing the cards I've make so far.  I definitely need a few for my family.

  The Bird Banter set caught my eye right away with the cute images and funny sentiments.  And they are even more cute when they are colored with the new Stampin' Blends!  I needed some new birthday sets to freshen up my birthday cards for 2018.  But Bird Banter really works for other genres of cards too!



  I used some of the bird stamps to create a black and white background.  The toucan is colored with Blends and I made the little heart hang out of his beak by drawing a black line with my marker.  

  The Myths & Magic Glimmer paper is a nice little layer to make my bird pop a bit.  The Sale-a-Bration (SAB) Shimmer ribbon pack reward is also perfect with the narrow Bermuda Bay choice.

  The little black and white banner is embossed using the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bird Banter, Thoughtful Banners

Ink: Memento Black, Versamark  Stampin' Blends: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Pumkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Glimmer paper

Accessories: Circle dies, dimensionals, SAB Shimmer Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!