Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Party Candles - Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Birthday

  Today's card is another birthday card.  February is a busy birthday month in our family.  We have many birthdays to celebrate on both sides so I have to be on my game to make sure the cards get made and put in the mail in a timely fashion!

  I think I designed this card back in the beginning of January for some challenge or another.  It was fun making the different candles and adding a bit of gold embossing.


  Using one of the more sedate patterns of the Picture Perfect Party DSP I pulled my color combo and added a bit of black for contrast.

The candles are stamped first in stamped off Pool Party and then the details are added in Bermuda Bay.

  The gold embossed flames work nicely with the the small strip of Gold Glimmer paper as well as uses up some of my ever growning pile of small scraps that I just can't part with!

  The sentiment is stamped directly onto the DSP in black.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday

Ink: Versamark, Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer paper, Picture Perfect Party DSP

Accessories: gold embossing powder, dimensionals, white bakers twine  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!