Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Shout Out to My Chicks - Stampin' Up! Hey Chick

  It has been a busy few weeks with lots of volunteer work at the boys schools.  Quite a few things all came due around the same time and I've spent a lot of time at school as well as organizing with other parents especially other room moms.  So this is a shout out to the other moms who I've been working with to say, "You're Awesome" and "It's been fun working with you!".

  Here is a card to go along with my shout out to "my chicks"!


  I'm still working through my pile of stamped Hardwood card parts but it's a fitting background for this awesome chick!  The Hey Chick stamp set has got to be the most popular Sale-a-Bration choice this year for sure!  I colored this one with my watercolor pencils then cut her out with the Layering Oval framelits and a black scalloped oval behind.

  I had a small bit left of the 1/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon from the Occasions catalog so I tied that around the card front and popped my chick over the top.  Finally, I added the "hey, chick!" sentiment.

  Who do you need to send a shout out to?  Stamp a card and send it to them to let them know how much you appreciate what they've done for you or a loved one!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hey Chick (SAB), Hardwood

Ink: Crumb Cake, black

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Accessories: corner rounder punch, Layering Oval framelits, dimensionals, 1/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!